Work & Family


If you want to study in Australia and are afraid of the impact to the schooling of your underage dependents, let HeroGen help guide you with the various schooling options for accompanied minors.

Skilled Independent Visa

Points-tested skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia. To apply for this visa you need to submit an expression of interest and then be invited through SkillSelect site to apply.

Temporary Work (Skilled) visa Subclass 457

This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years.

Work & Holiday (subclass 462)

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. This visa particular applies to Chilean, Argentinian, Peruvian citizens (amongst others)

Working Holiday (subclass 417)

This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. This visa does not apply to Latin American citizens.

Employer Sponsored Visas Employer Nomination Scheme (186)

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:

  • the Temporary Residence Transition stream
  • the Direct Entry stream
  • the Agreement stream
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (187)

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme or RSMS visa is a permanent employer sponsored visa which requires a job offer in a Regional Area of Australia.


SkillSelect is an online service that ​helps Australia manage its skilled migration program. It helps to ensure that the skilled migration program is based on Australia's economic needs. It supports the government in managing who can apply for skilled migration, when they can apply and in what numbers. As a result, the time taken to process a visa application is significantly reduced. SkillSelect also helps address regional skill shortages. SkillSelect allows intending migrants to indicate if they are willing to live and work in regional Australia. This is of particular benefit to employers experiencing regional skill shortages and state and territory governments attempting to settle migrants in regional Australia.

Other Work related Visas

There are a number of Business & Workrelated visas (both temporary & permanent) that HeroGen can assist you with.

  • Graduate Visa (485)
  • International Relations (403)
  • Temporary Activity (408)
  • Business Innovation & Investment(188)
  • Investor visa (891)
  • Business Owner (890)
  • Sponsored Business owner (892 & 893)

Speak to HeroGen about a Work or Business related visa